CORDURA® Baselayer fabrics. Designed for today’s Warfighter.
No melt, no drip
This innovative, specially designed knit combines cotton and INVISTA’s T420 nylon 6,6 fiber to offer No Melt/No Drip performance when exposed to thermal threats.
- Won’t melt or drip like polyester
- Helps prevent burn injury severity by charring
- Helps protect against flash fires by charring
What makes CORDURA® Baselayer fabrics so tough? INVISTA’s T420 nylon 6.6 fiber. It’s specifically engineered to be blended with cotton and cellulose fibers for high durability.
- Greater strength-to-weight ratio than 100% cotton
- Exceptional abrasion resistance
- Fewer failures due to holes and tears
CORDURA® Baselayer fabric helps speed moisture across a greater surface area with faster absorption and wicking, which helps to keep you cool in warm or wet climates.
- Absorbs moisture quicker than 100% cotton
- Transports sweat away from skin
- Dries 2.0 -2.5x faster than 100% cotton
CORDURA® Baselayer fabrics aren’t just tough and protective. They’re made to feel good and keep the body comfortable.
- Feels soft against the skin
- Equivalent air permeability to cotton
- Perfect for everyday wear on base or in combat